What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device when you visit a website.
They are used to remember your preferences and help tailor your user experience.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
- Remember your preferences, such as language and location
- Analyze site usage and performance
- Show you relevant content and ads
- Help you navigate our site
- We may also use third-party cookies to help us understand how users interact with our site. These cookies may be placed by third-party companies on behalf of Speedster Rally or by our partners.
Can I disable cookies?
Yes, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our site.